Pottery Inventory - Stored from 1971 excavation of grids in T - 15
- Box - T-15 grids G-I 11-15; J-K 11-12 , level A and level B (upper section) Impasto sherds-coarse
- T-15 G-I 11-15; J-K 11-12 level B - upper - and dark brown soil layer over stone complex, Coarse Impasto sherds- incl.- 2 "handle" fragments- raised surfaces with flat walls (broken besiode them) -
- T-15 Grids G-I 11-15, J-K 11-12 - Level B - slightly darker lower section
4. T 15 Grids G-I 13-15 - stratum C (black soil) many coarse impasto sherds.
5. T 15 Material relating to the Pozzo:
a) 1 strawberry box - t 15 brown earth fill between stones removed from Pozzo- all depths - coarse impasto sherds
b) 1 section of box - fill from easternhalf - top meter of center Pozzo - "plug" - coarse impasto sherds, incl. 3 sections of pithos bases ane pithos sherd, 1 large rim sherd-hard , orange-gray-oddly shaped-1 finer burnt impasto pot bottom, small and round
5. c) Fill from top meter of western half of stone feature - 1s-box
d) 1 section - T 15 Pozzo fill from center- depth approx. 1-2 meters below galestra
e) 1 section t 15 bottom meter of pozzo center - incl. 1 tiny piece plain bucchero rim sherd - mostly rough impasto - from this material was discarded 1 s-box of small fragments of tile and plaster- sherds were very friable when exc. due to high water content of surrounding clay
f) 1s-box sherds from bottom 50cm of pozzo - incl. 2 joining sherds of a heavy small round impasto plate with low thick edge
|Property or Relation||Value(s)|
[Standard: Dublin Core Terms]
Open Context editors work with data contributors to annotate datasets to shared vocabularies, ontologies, and other standards using 'Linked Open Data' (LOD) methods.
The annotations presented above approximate some of the meaning in this contributed data record to concepts defined in shared standards. These annotations are provided to help make datasets easier to understand and use with other datasets.
To the extent to which copyright applies, this content
carries the above license. Follow the link to understand specific permissions
Required Attribution: Citation and reference of URIs (hyperlinks)